Monday, January 25, 2010

Paraylympic meeting

Today is the day that my best friend Grace and I go to Vancouver for a meeting about the Paralympics We had a 7:00 flight this morning so we stayed over night at Cranbrook and got up at 5:00. We flew to Vancouver and weère staying at a really fancy Hotel. This afternoon we met with Students live and started our meeting. We met in Canada Place and got press passes. Then we went and had a tour . Juring the Paralympics, we will be working there, putting together our projects. Its a beautiful place. I think I am going to feel like an employee , walking in there one a daily basis. YOU CAN EVEN HAVE COFFEE BREAKS. Once again I get more pumped into this exciting event. Now, we our with the whole students live group, at the first place met, and hearing a reporter, Teresa Lalonde, giving a speech. What a day!

1 comment:

  1. What an experience you are going to have! I heard you got to meet Luke Donovan at the airport! (Kathy has been keeping me posted.) Do keep "blogging" it will be fun to follow you and Grace on your journey to the Games!

    ReplyDelete