Sunday, March 7, 2010

A great Community!

Its true that little town doesn't have mall, or McDonald's and all that huge popular stuff, but you know what it does have? A lot of Kind, generous people. Every time you go down town, you gotta run into someone you know. Everyone that I talk to about my Paralympic adventure, either gives me great enthusiasm about what I am doing, or they give me a generous donation. A few people at my school have given me money. A lady who works at our insurance company gave me two more sledge hockey tickets. They were for her, but she couldnt make it, so she gave them to me. Now my whole family can go to that event! The lady who owns the AG Valley Foods Grocery Store gave me a huge check. Thank you everybody! All of you are the ones that will make this amazing experience happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment