Now that Ièm back at home and school, everybody wants me to tell them my stories of the Paralympics. A question i often get was my favorite part of the trip. There were so many fantastic parts I couldnèt just pick just one, so, I decided to make a list of my top 16 favorite paralympic moments. Here are the nomeniees.
1.My whole family being down there with me, Mom,Dad, and sister Nat.
2. Being there with my best friend Grace and her family.
3. Carrying the Torch!
4. Opening Ceremonies
5. meeting Rick Hansen
6. meeting Sam Sullivan
7. My aunt Jo, and cousin Steph coming to stay with us for a few days.
8. Doing interview with people and typing them up on my blog.
9. Meeting Jack Oppen
10. Going to Whisler
11. Meeting Bruns family
12. Whisler ski hill
13. Meeting Diane Hollbrook ( a friend of my grandmas that lives in Vancouver
14. Staying at the Sunset inn
15. Being in Vancouver for two weeks
16 Being able to get around with my wheelchair
17. Meeting little jack ( Tracys friend 6 year old son, he is so cute!)
There were so many magical moments that happend juring the Paralympics. I am so honoured to have been there and been able to do all the things I got to do. What a lucky girl i am!